Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Chris Cheng <ch...@primeton.com> on 2008/03/27 06:05:16 UTC

Using tuscany to help our leading banking customers to fullfil the SOA architecture and business component specification

Hi,

  Share with you that:

Primeton has done a consulting service for one of China Leading Financial
Service Company, to help them to fulfil the SOA architecture, Business
Component Specifications and the Container Implementation. Now the
Enterprise architecture, business component specifications and container
implementation have been approved to be used in all the Enterprise-wide
applications in the future.

Chris Cheng
VP of Primeton Technologies Ltd.

Member of OASIS TC(SCA-Assembly, SCA-J, SDO)
E-mail:  <ma...@primeton.com> chris@primeton.com
Cell: 86-1350-194-4818
Tel: 86-21-50805188 * 639
Fax: 86-21-50801900
Blog:  <http://gocom.primeton.com/chrisblog_6.htm>
http://gocom.primeton.com/chris
goCom Community:  <http://gocom.primeton.com/> http://gocom.primeton.com
Website:  <http://www.primeton.com/> http://www.primeton.com
Add.: Floor 4, No. 456, Bibo Road, Shanghai, 201203

Re: Using tuscany to help our leading banking customers to fullfil the SOA architecture and business component specification

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Chris,

Thank you for sharing this information. I'll add this information to the
website's user feedback.

Haleh

Posted by Harpreet Dhaliwal <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.