Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Malzer Ferdinand OSP sIT <Fe...@s-itsolutions.at> on 2012/06/01 13:37:02 UTC

AW: using workspaceaccessmanager with removed read-access for everyone from a principal ACL based workspace

hello,
we have found the problem.
to get access to the workspace and to the root the entry rep:glob=* has to be omitted from the restrictions.
therefore it is enough to use the DefaultSecurityManager implementation without workspace-specific workspaceaccessmanager.
kind regards
ferry