Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2012/08/08 02:05:36 UTC

Status of Blur?

Hi,

What's the word on Blur?  The Proposal went well, VOTE thread got all +1s back on July 20th, but not sure if anything is happening with it now.... and I'm itching! :)

Thanks,
Otis
----

Scalable Performance Monitoring - http://sematext.com/spm/index.html

Re: Status of Blur?

Posted by Tim Williams <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Otis,
Nice!  yeah, we're bootstrapping now...  join us on blur-dev@i.a.o and
blur-user@i.a.o

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/blur.html

The ticket's in now to get the git repo up too.

Thanks,
--tim