Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by Kevin Henson <ky...@cox.net> on 2021/01/04 04:58:00 UTC

long flying time drone

Hi,

How are you?
I'm sending you an email today to let you know that we've got a new smart RC
drone in our warehouse, ready to send to our worldwide customers.

Some key features of this drone:

Stable two-axis mechanical universal joint
6k 110° wide-angle adjustable camera.
Battery: 11.1V 2350mAh
Flight time: 25-30 minutes
Remote control distance: 1000m
Picture: 5700*4275
Video: 3840 * 1080
Quadrilateral size:
Product folding size (CM): 17*11.5*6.7CM
Product development size (CM): 26*26*6.7CM
-Follow me function: The aircraft will control the mobile phone and follow the direction of the operator.
-With automatic return function. The aircraft will return to the take-off point according to the GPS trajectory.

Prices for different volumes:
1-10 units: 289.50 per unit
10-100 units 279.50 per unit
>=100 units 269.50 per unit
u s d

Will you like to order it? Just respond to our email with your shipping
address and we will ready the shipment.

![](https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/H365a6df1e3764c2fa36eb6591ae158e5J.jpg)![](https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/Hb28e58bc36d341efa3066db5e0728854x.jpg)

![](https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/H730eb27672bc4b539fbeff43ec10e61eV.jpg)![](https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/H91c3c134a60542e384b9d35e5f214387D.jpg)

![](https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/Hba4456237c79450fb21ddafb4995d031d.jpg)![](https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/H78e7b24ff44647a3984f842ca2796ce5E.jpg)

Will you like to order it? Just respond to our email with your shipping
address and we will ready the shipment.

Thanks,
Kevin Henson