Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by GabryWu <wu...@qq.com> on 2020/05/11 05:01:35 UTC

introduce retryer for async function

Now, dolphin already refactor worker ,and netty is being used.
It can be predicted that async method will be more and more used ,and function retryer is necessary .
If we simply call function twice or more , it's ugly and beyonds understanding

So I suggest we introduce a retryer class ,for example&nbsp;https://github.com/rholder/guava-retrying

Re: 回复:introduce retryer for async function

Posted by "qiaozhanwei@outlook.com" <qi...@outlook.com>.
great

I think it is best to encapsulate a tool class, because it needs to be called in many places, not only in ack and response

DolphinScheduler(Incubator)  PPMC
Zhanwei Qiao 乔占卫

qiaozhanwei@outlook.com

So I suggest we introduce a retryer class ,for example https://github.com/rholder/guava-retrying