Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 彭鱼宴 <46...@qq.com> on 2018/07/05 02:58:25 UTC

Can we move the pid file to another path?

Hi,

As my subject mentioned, I wonder can we move the pid file to the path I want? I know that the original pid file could get from the code of kylin.sh, and it shows that the pid file will exist in ${KYLIN_HOME}/pid. Then I changed it to the ${PATH_I_want}/pid, including change other codes of pid file.

However, kylin couldn't start successfully. I wonder the reason? and, can we move the pid file to another path?

Looking forward to your reply and help.

Best wishes,
Zhefu Peng