Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Paul Cody <pa...@lucidainc.com> on 2001/12/10 20:53:21 UTC

RE: deployment descriptors and best practices

We put everything under a src directory.  Configuration files go in conf and
deployment descriptors go in a subdirectory of that.

src/java
src/conf
src/conf/ejb
src/war

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> We put everything under a src directory.  Configuration files go in conf
and
> deployment descriptors go in a subdirectory of that.
>
> src/java
> src/conf
> src/conf/ejb
> src/war

I do this, but added src/WEB-INF for web inf stuff, because tools (<jspc>,
netbeans) were looking for it