Posted to users@maven.apache.org by ch...@gmail.com on 2005/10/17 23:53:33 UTC

javax dependencies for m2

Is there a way to trun off the dependency checking of maven only for these
javax dependencies? Are these really required when I am happy with my
primary jars like hibernate and spring? I understand that the remote repos.
cannot have the sun jars because of license agreements and hence m2 cant
download them, but this is really stopping my maven progress.

-Kris

Re: javax dependencies for m2

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
Yes, it can be improved using the new <optional> tag. You still may
have to use exclusions in some cases thoguh.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@apache.org>.
From: "Carlos Sanchez" <ca...@apache.org>

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@apache.org>.