Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Di Giulio Sara <Sa...@brembo.it.INVALID> on 2020/10/19 16:30:18 UTC

question about AttributeRollingWindow

Hello,

I am trying to use attributeRollingWindow processor, but I do not understand why the average value is not the average of the mapped field of the input queue for the time I set.
May you send me an example where the processor is configured?

Thank you in advanced,

Sara Di Giulio

Data Scientist ICT
Brembo S.p.A
+39 035 605 2114
+39 344 019 5211
Sara Di Giulio
ICT
sara_digiulio@brembo.it<ma...@brembo.it>

[https://www.brembo.com/signature/brembo.jpg]<https://www.brembo.com> [https://www.brembo.com/signature/facebook.jpg] <http://www.facebook.com/Brembo>  [https://www.brembo.com/signature/instagram.jpg] <https://www.instagram.com/brembobrake/>  [https://www.brembo.com/signature/linkedin.jpg] <https://it.linkedin.com/company/brembo-s-p-a>  [https://www.brembo.com/signature/twitter.jpg] <https://twitter.com/brembobrakes>  [https://www.brembo.com/signature/youtube.jpg] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkjF3cxr2MHD5p1fE2eDwSg>

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only and may contain information that is privileged (under applicable law as for example client attorney communication), or otherwise legally protected. Access to this email by anybody else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail.
Whilst Brembo Group companies take reasonable care to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail does not contain software viruses, this cannot be guaranteed and you should therefore carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.
Brembo Group companies accept no responsibility or liability for any damage that you suffer as a result of software viruses.
For Brembo S.p.A. and other EU subsidiaries only: Brembo S.p.A. and/or its EU affiliates, depending on the entity you are communicating with, will process personal data collected in the context of the exchange of this thread of e-mails in compliance with the EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), as independent data controller.
You can find the privacy policy of your data controller, as applicable, at https://www.brembo.com/en/company/about/personal-data-protection