Posted to dev@baremaps.apache.org by Andrea Borghi <an...@gmail.com> on 2022/11/04 11:15:07 UTC

apache-baremaps presentation FOSSGIS conference next year, abstracts dues before next monday

Hello everybody,
I was thinking about presenting the current status of baremaps and the
incubation in apache foundation at FOSSGIS (the german OS GIS conference)
next year. I have to submit an abstract before next monday (say, today
would be good).

Does anyone already have some prefab abstract that I can get inspiration
from and translate in german?

Thanks in advance
Andrea

Re: apache-baremaps presentation FOSSGIS conference next year, abstracts dues before next monday

Posted by Andrea Borghi <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bertil,
thanks I will take great "inspiration" from the proposal indeed.

I will submit it on monday after some of german speaking colleagues have
corrected my translation ;)

Cheers
Andrea

Posted by Bertil Chapuis <bc...@gmail.com>.