Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mike Cassisa <MC...@cricketcommunications.com> on 2004/07/16 02:37:54 UTC

site does not generate all reports

I am in the process of converting several projects over to maven.  I had one
working nicely with rc2 but recently upgraded to version 1.0.  The jar goal
and a custom goal I made (wsdl2java thing) works as before, however the site
goal is no longer generating all of the reports.  I tried to use the
<report></report> tags in project.xml and it appeared (based on console
output) to try and generate the reports I was looking for but they were not
present on the site when I opened up the page.  Specifically it only
generated the following reports:

Change Log

Developer Activity

File Activity

Project Lincense

Link Check Report

In particular I was looking for the javadocs, source cross references, and
the jdepend stuff.  As I said this was working perfectly in rc2 but no
longer in 1.0.  I ran this on Fedora Core 2 and also on Windows.  Windows
reported some errors in terms of finding the source files, which are not in
basedir/src, but in a directory called basedir/wsdls/src (this is a
wsdl2java thing that we use from a third party and I am generating reports
on their stuff).  This is however, where I had installed the rc2 stuff (I
used installer for both rc2 and 1.0).  I also tried to do this on Linux and
it did not provide any errors, it just didn't make the reports I wanted.

Thanks

MC

Mike Cassisa

Software Engineer

Cricket Communications

10307 Pacific Center Court

San Diego, CA 92121

858-882-6096 Office

Computer Science is the discipline that believes all

problems can be solved with one more layer of indirection.

-Dennis DeBruler

Re: site does not generate all reports

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Can you show us your directory structure and the project.xml?