Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tejas Lot <te...@vnnogile.in> on 2018/04/10 14:45:37 UTC

Invoice Sequence Number

Hello Everyone,

We have two independent services which generates Invoice. Can we
maintain two sequences in ofbiz (Same as in party accounting
preferences) e.g. service 1 will maintain invoice sequence from 1 to
1000000 and service 2 will maintain invoice sequence from 1000001 onward.

Anyone can help me to resolve?

--
Thanking you,

Warm regards,
Tejas Lot.
vnnogile Solutions Private Limited
www.vnnogile.com

Re: Invoice Sequence Number

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Tejas,

You can refer following custom method data to generate sequence for invoice

<CustomMethod customMethodId="INV_HOOK_ENF_SEQ"
customMethodTypeId="INVOICE_HOOK"
customMethodName="invoiceSequenceEnforced" description="Enforced
Sequence (no gaps, per organization)"/>
<CustomMethod customMethodId="INV_HOOK_RES_YR"
customMethodTypeId="INVOICE_HOOK"
customMethodName="invoiceSequenceRestart" description="Restart on
Fiscal Year (no gaps, per org, reset to 1 each year)"/>

<PartyAcctgPreference partyId="Company" taxFormId="US_IRS_1120"
cogsMethodId="COGS_LIFO" baseCurrencyUomId="USD"
    invoiceSeqCustMethId="INV_HOOK_ENF_SEQ" invoiceIdPrefix="CI"
quoteIdPrefix="CQ" orderIdPrefix="CO"
errorGlJournalId="ERROR_JOURNAL"/>

As Taher mentioned you can create service to generate seqId based on your need.

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com