Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marek Chowaniok <ma...@post.cz> on 2007/01/04 10:39:30 UTC

assembly don't work in continuum

I have multi-module project.
\_B
\_C
\_D
I have there assembly plugin everything works fine on my developer coputer.

When I have uploaded it in Continuum = our server
I used http://user:pass@server/svn/A/pom.xml  to include all modules at once
and it Maven2 project.

But I have found out that in contiuum it is not saved as
\_B
\_C
\_D

but
1-> A
      \_B
      \_C
      \_D
2 -> B
3 -> C
4 -> D

When I run mvn assembly:assemby it runs without problem but final jar file
is missing files from other modules.

I have also found that same problem is for maven-war-plugin (i am taking
webResources from other module) Here it at least says Building Failure.

How to solve this problem?

As I said on my computer it works fine. But in continuu it doesn't work as
expected.
I have try to run it also in console in continuum working-directory but it
didn't help.

Any idea?

Re: assembly don't work in continuum

Posted by Marek Chowaniok <ma...@post.cz>.
My fault.
in assembly.xml  I have been looking in folders WEB-INF which were  created
by Eclipse, but where not used and where not in SVN.
In continuum there were not these folders so that's why it didn't run
properly.