Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by Stefan Lischke <li...@novacom.net> on 2004/12/26 19:35:16 UTC

cla signed

Hi,

i just talked with my professor and he allows and welcomes my work for
the Apache Hermes project. So i have send my signed CLA via fax to the
number given on the agreement.

My christmas is over and i'm spending my time now on this stuff. Please
tell me when i am able to commit.

thx
stefan

My place : http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~lischke

Re: cla signed

Posted by Stefan Lischke <li...@novacom.net>.
Ian Springer wrote:

> Stefan,
>
> That's great news. Please provide me with the below info, and I'll put
> in the request to have your Apache account created and configured.
>
> o Preferred Unix/CVS userid (please provide acceptable alternates)

lischke (lischke2, lischke3....lischke(X-1), lischke(X))

> o Forwarding email address

lischke@novacom.net

thx

Re: cla signed