Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tomek <to...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/27 21:15:18 UTC

easyfckeditor and file upload

Hi,

i need to integrate a WYSIWYG editor to my website. I found only 2 projects
that integrate fckeditor with tapestry 5 - ChenilleKit and easyfckeditor. I
found that easyfckeditor support file uploads while ChenilleKit doesn't. I
went through author's tutorial:
http://t5-easy-fckeditor.kenai.com/FileUploads.html
but after implementing and binding FckEditorUserRightService class:

binder.bind(FckEditorUserRightService.class,
SimpleFckEditorUserRightServiceImpl.class);

I can't browse any files. I got a message:
"*Invalid current folder specified*"

Implementing and binding FckEditorPathService.class:

binder.bind(FckEditorPathService.class,
SimpleFckEditorPathServiceImpl.class);

does nothing - the same message. I even tried to make my own connector but I
get NullPointerException all the time.
Has anyone used easyfckeditor? Or maybe there is another way to have WYSIWYG
editor and file upload support?

Tomek