Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com> on 2008/05/28 10:45:10 UTC

java build issue(s)?

If you run 'ant bzip2' then unwrap the tarball, the classpath in the
manifest for qpid-incubating.jar isn't correct:

Class-Path: lib//build/lib/backport-util-concurrent-2.2.jar:lib//build
  /lib/commons-cli-1.0.jar:lib//build/lib/commons-codec-1.3.jar: etc etc

This means that when you try to start the broker you get:

org/apache/qpid/server/Main

I also found that the qpid-run and qpid-server scripts did not have
execute permission set on them.

Re: java build issue(s)?

Posted by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com>.
There's a JIRA for the permissions issue to (it's the one before 1078 or
thereabouts :-)

Haven't had a chance to fix it yet though, sorry.

Re: java build issue(s)?

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org>.