Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/27 19:44:22 UTC

Updates that have occurred since 3.0.0.M8 release.

Hello everyone,

So I just released TinkerPop 3.0.0.M8-incubating to Apache Central Repository and artifacts referenced by Apache TinkerPop homepage.

Here are some other things that I did as we start to gut historic TinkerPop.

  * http://tinkerpop.com now HTML-redirects http://tinkerpop.incubator.apache.org/.
  * Homepage now has 3.0.0.M8-incubating artifacts referenced.
  * https://github.com/tinkerpop/tinkerpop3 is empty besides a redirect README.asciidoc.
  * Updated old TinkerPop GitHub organization page with new redirect description https://github.com/tinkerpop/.

Once http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/tinkerpop syncs, I will send an announcement email to the community and tweet.

Thanks,
Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Re: Updates that have occurred since 3.0.0.M8 release.

Posted by Marko Rodriguez <ok...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I read in the Apache release docs that the first release requires a ticket to INFRA to have them add the project for sync'ing.

Either way, it appears to be working. 3.0.0.M8-incubating is now DONE DONE.

Marko.

http://markorodriguez.com

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
Marko