Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Akhil Anil <ak...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/11 10:55:55 UTC

Mentor Request on Tuscany - Related to pilot mentoring programme with ICFOSS

Hi Luciano,

I'm progressing in Tuscany by learning the examples from Tuscany In
Action and the project website. I'm hopeful that I'd be able to submit
a proposal for https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-4077.
It would be an honor and great experience for me if you could be my
mentor for implementing this feature in Tuscany. I shall put the best
of my effort to make this work successfully. Can I continue to keep
your name in the mentor field of my page at :
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/Proposal+For+Tuscany+-+Akhil+Anil

--

Thanks and regards....

May God Bless us!

*AkH!L.*

*http://akhilspassion.blogspot.com*

Re: Mentor Request on Tuscany - Related to pilot mentoring programme with ICFOSS

Posted by Akhil Anil <ak...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luciano.. im on it! :)

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.