Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com> on 2005/07/01 13:29:14 UTC

[M2] ejb project

Just trying to find out the steps to set up an EJB project and I can't
find anything in the mailing list or on the website.

There is no maven-archetype-ear or maven-archetype-ejb for the
quickstart plugin with which I can create a new project, so should I
just be creating a plain old jar project?

That produces no resources directory, so should I just be following the
maven 1.0 config, with properties like

${maven.ejb.src}/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

and m2 ejb:ejb will be OK?

Regards
Adam

Re: [M2] ejb project

Posted by Adam Hardy <ad...@cyberspaceroad.com>.
Well that was pretty simple. Thanks alot. I feared I would have to check
out the Maven nightly source and compile some plug-in. Looks like I only
have to do that for xdoclet :)

Re: [M2] ejb project

Posted by Pascal Thivent <pa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Adam,

you'll find below what I've done to get things working (maveners, if
this is not the right way to do things, please let me know) :

Pascal