Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Dushshantha Chandradasa <dc...@virtusa.com> on 2005/04/12 07:24:33 UTC

How to set client side handlers ???

Hi All,

I'm trying to use client side handlers for the service CalculatorDoc in
the test framework. I added the following settings to client.wsdd file
and configured the client.wsdd file in axiscpp.conf file.

<service name="Calculator" provider="CPP:DOCUMENT"
description="Calculator">

<requestFlow name="XXXX-req">

<handler name="testhandler"
type="C:\axiscpp\ws-axis\c/../../../obj/test/generated/cpp/HandlerTest1/
testhandler.dll">

</handler>

</requestFlow>

<responseFlow name="XXXX-req">

<handler name="testhandler"
type="C:\axiscpp\ws-axis\c/../../../obj/test/generated/cpp/HandlerTest1/
testhandler.dll">

</handler>

</responseFlow>

</service>

I,m wondering what should give for the requestFlow name and responseFlow
name and from where I get these names..

Please somebody help me on this.

Regards,

Marcus Dushshantha Chandradasa