Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Lucas Gonzalez Pearson <lu...@convergia.com.ar> on 2004/07/08 22:37:15 UTC

Extending Request Processor

Hi
I´ve recently extended the requestProcessor with one of my own and found
this error:

    javax.servlet.ServletException: TilesPlugin : Specified RequestProcessor
not compatible with TilesRequestProcessor
            at
org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin.initRequestProcessorClass(TilesPlugin.ja
va:360)

Everything seems to be fine

public class MyRequestProcessor
        extends TilesRequestProcessor { .... }

and in struts-config.xml
    <controller
processorClass="com.convergia.laos.security.MyRequestProcessor"/>

I´ve searched quite a bit on the internet and only found that you have to
extend from TilesRequestProcessor just as I did

any ideas on why this is happening?