Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by "Vignesh M.P.N." <ma...@iit.edu> on 2006/04/26 00:21:12 UTC

Cannot load properties: crypto.properties

Hi all

I know this has already been posted in the mailing list, but I couldn't find
a solution.

I am just trying follow Jeff Hanson's article:
http://www.devx.com/Java/Article/28816/0/page/4

As per the article it says "The provider is initialized to the values
specified in the crypto.properties file found in the WSS4J .jar file. As
shipped, that file specifies org.apache.ws.security.components.crypto.Merlin
as the provider class."

My wss4j.jar is there in the classpath. I unzipped the jar file and there is
no crypto.properties file found in that.

How do I proceed? Please advise me.

To Xinjun Chen:
I saw your mail in the archive. I guess you could help me this.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/ws-wss4j-dev/200603.mbox/%3c84f31d2
20603201848n2793d014j769795e54e9afea6@mail.gmail.com%3e

Thanks
Vignesh.

RE: Cannot load properties: crypto.properties

Posted by "Vignesh M.P.N." <ma...@iit.edu>.
Sorry for the post, I got everything right.

Spotted the crypto.properties in the "classes" folder and placed it and keys
in my classpath. It worked.

Thanks
Vignesh.