Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com> on 2010/11/02 08:52:54 UTC

Fwd: [JSch-users] ANNOUNCE: JSch 0.1.44

A new version of JSch is out. I think it makes sense for Camel to upgrade to
this version.

/Bengt

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.
Ticket created:

<https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-3301>/Bengt

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

I created SMX4-659 and I'm working on it right now.

The jsch 0.1.44 ServiceMix bundle will be available today.

Regards
JB

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi