Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/09 13:40:54 UTC

Volunteers for list moderation?

I believe I am the sole moderator for the mailing lists and I don't
want to be the bottle-neck. I'd be nice to have two moderators from
the committers. Normally, you only need moderate a couple of spam
messages that slip past the filters each week, and folks who post to
the list without being subscribed.

Volunteers?

Thanks,
Dave

Re: Volunteers for list moderation?

Posted by Damian Steer <d....@bristol.ac.uk>.
On 13/12/10 13:54, Andy Seaborne wrote:

>> Volunteers?
>
> I volunteer.
>
> Another committer volunteer please.

/me Raises hand.

Damian

Re: Volunteers for list moderation?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@epimorphics.com>.

On 09/12/10 12:40, Dave wrote:
> I believe I am the sole moderator for the mailing lists and I don't
> want to be the bottle-neck. I'd be nice to have two moderators from
> the committers. Normally, you only need moderate a couple of spam
> messages that slip past the filters each week, and folks who post to
> the list without being subscribed.
>
> Volunteers?

I volunteer.

Another committer volunteer please.