Posted to users@maven.apache.org by aldana <al...@gmx.de> on 2009/06/25 16:41:54 UTC

how to generally skip pre and post-integration test phase

I am controlling running integration-tests by setting a property
skip.integration.test (easier as setting up an integration test profile).

problem is that I also want to skip the pre-integration and post-integration
phase for that (jetty start/stop plugin runs under this phases).
unfortunately jetty plugin does not offer a skip parameter itself.

is there a way to tell maven to skip a certain execution phase by a
parameter?

thanks

-----
manuel aldana
aldana((at))gmx.de
software-engineering blog: http://www.aldana-online.de

Re: how to generally skip pre and post-integration test phase

Posted by aldana <al...@gmx.de>.

Filed a ticket: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JETTY-1051.

-----

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by aldana <al...@gmx.de>.
I did it now with working with profiles and profile-activation by env-var. So
I don't have to give a -P option but can use the -Dskip.integration.test
parameter to activate the profile, this way I don't mess around with
multiple -P and -D options:

------------------------------------
<profile>
 <activation>
        <property>
          <!-- trigger profile if value is false -->
          <name>skip.integration.test</name>
          <value>false</value>
        </property>
      </activation>