Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Abdelkebir Bousbaa <ab...@s2m.net.ma> on 2003/09/16 20:10:42 UTC

signing data in an applet

All,
I want to know if we can sign data in an applet code? and if so how can we get the client private key?
thank you in advance

RE: signing data in an applet

Posted by Grzegorz Kowalski <gr...@acn.waw.pl>.
Sure you can do that. Use a signed applet if you want to access local
file system.

Grzegorz Kowalski

E-mail: grzegorz.kowalski@students.mimuw.edu.pl,
grzegorz.kowalski@acn.waw.pl
WWW   : http://www.astercity.net/~gtk
Mobile: (+48) 604 144 792

The difference between the almost right word & the right word is really
a large matter - it's the difference between the lightning bug and the
lightning.
-- Mark Twain, Letter to George Bainton, 15/10/1888