Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dominique Devienne <dd...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/02 23:00:36 UTC

Re: How to Customize Relative Paths Read From Properties File

<path id="compile.classpath">
  <fileset dir="${local.dir}/lib" includes="${local.compile.libs}" />
  <fileset dir="${repository.dir}" includes="${repository.compile.libs}" />
</path>

with maybe changing your separator to the one 'includes' uses (space
and/or comma I think. I'm unsure it will accept semi-colon or colon).
This is slightly different from what you were doing, because it
requires the files dirs and files to exist before-hand, whereas
<pathelement path> does not.

See also the 'includesfile' attribute of <fileset> (and <patternset>). --DD