Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org> on 2019/01/01 21:20:28 UTC

Test failures in feeds: change-feed-with-filter-on-meta

Hi Devs,

recently (at least Dec 25 until today) we’ve seen a few failures of
change-feed-with-filter-on-meta. Some examples of failures of this test
in
different contexts are

https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-integration-tests/1459/
https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-integration-tests/1460/
https://asterix-jenkins.ics.uci.edu/job/asterix-gerrit-asterix-app-openjdk11/314/

So something that affects this test was apparently changed - however, it
is
not clear to me which of the most recent commits are candidates.

Could you take a look if you’ve committed something in the 2nd half of
December?

Cheers,
Till

Re: Test failures in feeds: change-feed-with-filter-on-meta

Posted by Murtadha Hubail <hu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Till,

I filed ASTERIXDB-2494[1] for the issue a while back and the fix for it is ready and will hopefully be merged to master soon.

Cheers,
Murtadha

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ASTERIXDB-2494