Posted to yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Sangjin Lee <sj...@apache.org> on 2016/12/21 17:02:19 UTC

YARN precommit busted?

It appears that the YARN precommit builds are broken for the most part. I
see quick failures with the following message:

FATAL: Command "git clean -fdx" returned status code 1:
stdout:
stderr: warning: failed to remove
hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/target/test/data/4
hudson.plugins.git.GitException
<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=hudson.plugins.git.GitException>:
Command "git clean -fdx" returned status code 1:

Any ideas what might be going on?

https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/

Thanks,
Sangjin

Re: YARN precommit busted?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Looks like H5 had similar problem.

But H2 can work:
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build/14423/console

Re: YARN precommit busted?

Posted by Sangjin Lee <sj...@apache.org>.
Filed INFRA-13148. Thanks.

Re: YARN precommit busted?

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
File HADOOP-13951. will follow up there.

--
busbey

Re: YARN precommit busted?

Posted by Wangda Tan <wh...@gmail.com>.