Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Bart Read <ba...@red-gate.com> on 2004/08/03 12:21:35 UTC

C# implementation of Jakarta-Commons

Dear All,

I've been a user of the Commons libraries for some time now on Java
projects that I've been involved with.  However, I've recently started
working for a Microsoft shop who use C#, and have found that to begin
with the .NET collections libraries are fairly woeful compared with
those provided as standard with Java (e.g. where is Set or a comparable
interface?).  So I wondered if anybody was aware of a project to
implement a C# version of the Commons, or something similar?  A quick
search of the web hasn't revealed anything so far.

Many thanks,

Bart Read

Re: C# implementation of Jakarta-Commons

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <ce...@portalvu.com>.
+1. Appache httpd has a C# port.
.V