Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/17 07:47:50 UTC

Tajo cannot recognize external table in Hive

Hi,
I'm using HCatalogStore, and there are some external tables in Hive.

Tajo cannot recognized these external tables during my query.

after '\d tablename',  it shows as following:

default> \d test

table name: default.test
table path: hdfs://test-cluster/hive/warehouse/test

the red font path name is not the partition located directory, so there is
no query result returned.

Re: Tajo cannot recognize external table in Hive

Posted by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org>.
Hi Azuryy,

I answered the same question in TAJO-711. Please take a look at the issue.
We will support this feature soon, and the work is in progress at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAJO-771.

Best regards,
Hyunsik

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.