Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by webassistant5 <we...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/16 18:32:37 UTC

Crowdsourcing wanted features for OpenOffice?

Hello,
I know several other open-source projects are offering bounties and
crowdsourcing for feature requests. In this way the money is pooled and
given to open-source developers to implement quality new features for
their programs.

Is there any current implementation of this for OpenOffice? E.g. PubSoft
(https://www.pubsoft.org/pubsoft.py)  KickStarter / IndieGogo / etc.

Re: Crowdsourcing wanted features for OpenOffice?

Posted by Donald Whytock <dw...@apache.org>.
Nothing initiated by AOO itself, but nothing preventing someone from
starting one on their own.

Don

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 12:32 PM, webassistant5 <webassistant5.tft@gmail.com