Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by John Shahid <jv...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/16 04:53:24 UTC

Why are test dependencies added to runtime dependencies

Hey all,

I came across lines 174-177 in lib/buildr/run.rb

     after_define(:run => :test) do |project|
       project.run.with project.test.compile.dependencies
       project.run.with project.test.compile.target if
project.test.compile.target
     end

My question is why are the dependencies used in compiling the tests
added to the run task ?

Re: Why are test dependencies added to runtime dependencies

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Can't promise yet but I'll see what I can do.

alex

Posted by John Shahid <jv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by John Shahid <jv...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.