Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/06/06 11:53:05 UTC

[FlexJS][Maven] Comparing Maven and Ant output

Hi,

I have just started to compare the swcs build by the Ant Jenkins Builds with the ones built by Maven. I just added the "include-file" option to the compiler and have started to compare the js.swc versions catalog xml files. I noticed that there seems to be one difference in the "Document" class. This has 5 additional dependencies (Array, EventTarget, Touch, TouchList, Window) which seems to cause the second difference of 3 missing classes in the catalog.xml :

Touch, TouchEvent and TouchList.

Any Idea why this might be missing in my build?

Chris

AW: [FlexJS][Maven] Comparing Maven and Ant output

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ok ... this is a tricky task [?]

So I finally have all the externs in the falcon codebase produce semantically identical catalog.xml (and hence hopefully identical swcs). Today I managed to finish the asjs/framework/project libs too (The normal swcs, haven't verified the JS versions yet)). Here I'm only having problems with the flat library as the resulting swc doesn't reference the components from the HTML swc as part of the namespace.

So now I'll start comparing the extern/js swcs ...

Chris

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Ok .. sorry for spamming today :(

+

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi,

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Alex,

Re: [FlexJS][Maven] Comparing Maven and Ant output

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.