Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/27 01:57:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 2.3.2

We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 2.3.2!

Apache Spark 2.3.2 is a maintenance release, based on the branch-2.3
maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly recommend all 2.3.x users to
upgrade to this stable release.

To download Spark 2.3.2, head over to the download page:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-2-3-2.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to
this release. This release would not have been possible without you.

Best regards
Saisai