Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Mariusz <ma...@wp.pl> on 2013/09/15 12:19:25 UTC

readLock=fileLock causes GenericFileOperationFailedException on Windows

Hi,
When I'm trying do execute following simple route:

		<route>
			<from uri="file:source?delete=true&amp;readLock=fileLock"/>
				<process ref="processor"/>
		</route>
I'm getting:

Error during commit. Exchange[text.txt]. Caused by:
[org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException -
Cannot
delete file: GenericFile[text.txt]]
org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException: Cannot
delete file: GenericFile[text.txt] at
org.apache.camel.component.file.strategy.GenericFileDeleteProcessStrategy.commit(GenericFileDeleteProcessStrategy.java:81)

It is not working for 2.12.0, 2.11.1.

Re: readLock=fileLock causes GenericFileOperationFailedException on Windows

Posted by kavita961 <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Did anybody get a solution for this error? I am using camel 2.10.4 version
and getting the same error. I was not getting this error before, but dont
know what happened since past couple of days any huge file that I am trying
to process is giving this error. My observation is that its happening mostly
on Windows based machines.

Please let me know if anybody knows anything about this error. Trying to
troublshoot, but very limited articles related to this error.

Thanks,
Kavita Laddha

Re: readLock=fileLock causes GenericFileOperationFailedException on Windows

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You have already posted a mail about this once. Please try to use the
same mail thread and not send new duplicate mails.

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Mariusz <ma...@wp.pl> wrote:
> Hi,
> When I'm trying do execute following simple route:
>
>                 <route>
>                         <from uri="file:source?delete=true&amp;readLock=fileLock"/>
>                                 <process ref="processor"/>
>                 </route>
> I'm getting:
>
> Error during commit. Exchange[text.txt]. Caused by:
> [org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException -
> Cannot
> delete file: GenericFile[text.txt]]
> org.apache.camel.component.file.GenericFileOperationFailedException: Cannot
> delete file: GenericFile[text.txt] at
> org.apache.camel.component.file.strategy.GenericFileDeleteProcessStrategy.commit(GenericFileDeleteProcessStrategy.java:81)
>
> It is not working for 2.12.0, 2.11.1.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com