Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/21 07:01:33 UTC

Re: Storm Redis TTL Control

Hi Darion,

IMO, before going through the implementation, we need to talk about use
cases of TTL control. Could you elaborate on this?

Btw, since RedisLookupBolt is used for reading specific value and
converting it to tuples, and RedisStoreBolt are used for storing tuple into
value of Redis, TTL control is not matched to the intention of these
classes. And as we talked from initial pull request for storm-redis, 1 on 1
transition on Redis commands doesn't make sense, and we already provide
Jedis instance so it would be easy to make own Bolt for flexibility.

Thanks,
Jungtaek Lim (HeartSaVioR)

2016년 6월 21일 (화) 오후 1:15, Darion Yaphet <da...@gmail.com>님이 작성: