Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org> on 2010/10/25 15:27:26 UTC

ApacheCon Atlanta next week

Hi All,

Just a couple of notes about ApacheCon next week for those who either are attending or are thinking of attending.

1. There will be Lucene and Solr 2 day trainings done by Erik Hatcher (Solr) and me (Lucene).  It's not too late to sign up.  See http://na.apachecon.com/c/acna2010/schedule/grid

2. We've got a good deal of content on Lucene, Solr, Tika, Mahout, etc. planned for the week (Thursday and Friday)  Again, see http://na.apachecon.com/c/acna2010/schedule/grid

3. There will be a Meetup on Tuesday night.  See http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ApacheMeetupsNa10.  On this front, we are looking for people interested in giving 20-30 min. presentations on what they are doing with any of the Lucene ecosystem technologies.  If you are interested, let me know.  Otherwise, we will likely make it more informal as a networking/QA meetup.

Hope to see you there,
Grant

Re: ApacheCon Atlanta next week

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
It now looks like I won't be.  I had a momentary lapse and thought that the
con was a week later.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I'll be there.

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.