Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Brice Lambi <la...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/23 23:06:10 UTC

jetspeed2 themes

Someone asked this a while back and didn't get any responses.  So I'll try
again.  Are there any themes for jetspeed other than what ships with it?
Has anyone maybe created any they would like to share?

Thanks,
brice

Re: jetspeed2 themes

Posted by Elif Guner <el...@gmail.com>.
brice,

i wrote a custom theme but it's at my previous work. you basically have to
change 2 css files (I can't remember which ones) If you are comfortable with
css you'll easily write your own.

elif