Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Raghav Katyal <ra...@microsoft.com> on 2016/04/27 20:08:38 UTC

[DISCUSS] Patch release for Cordova Plugin File

Recent release of cordova-plugin-file introduced an app crash scenario when external storage is not mounted on Android.  I think we need to do a patch release for it.

JIRA:  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-11142

PR: https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file/pull/179

Are there any other changes we need to loop in? I plan to start the release next week.

Thanks,

Raghav

RE: [DISCUSS] Patch release for Cordova Plugin File

Posted by Raghav Katyal <ra...@microsoft.com>.
Though it isn't a common scenario, I thought of prioritizing this since it would cause an app crash. Thoughts?

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
I'm integrating two patches for cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine today, that
can go in next week's release.

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
Re: cordova-lib release, I want to get this in:
Not sure impact yet as long as unit tests pass

Posted by Darryl Pogue <da...@dpogue.ca>.

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.