Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Melissa L Kelley <st...@stuology.net> on 2002/08/22 00:32:59 UTC

Re: struts with Jbuilder6

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Jenny wrote:

You can try this tutorial link for getting started with JBuilder 5 and
work from there to get it working with JBuilder 6. There are plug-ins for JBuilder
and Struts at Borland's Code Central site as well (look in open tools).

Tutorial: http://www1.tramsasp.com/?section=dev
Code Central: http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/home

I haven't used JBuilder 6, but I can say that I haven't had any problems
developing struts apps with JBuilder 5.

--> stu: www.stuology.net
It just no longer is plain simple safe fun
when it's the psycho chimp that has the ray gun
Stuology -- A million monkeys can't be wrong

Re: struts with Jbuilder6

Posted by Melissa L Kelley <st...@stuology.net>.
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, Jenny wrote:

There is a tutorial that is specific to JBuilder 5, Struts 1.0, and
Weblogic 6.1 at http://www.netstore.ch/mesi/strutsTutorial/part1.html. See
if you get the same errors when you run through this tutorial. If I
remember right, you will get errors when you first try to do a web run,
and to fix it you have to change the classpath that you are passing to the
VM.

As for the port, JBuilder uses its own config.xml for starting up
Weblogic. Weblogic will run fine on port 8080. You will still be able to
get to the console should you need to. If you want to change the port, you
can do it in the project properties "Run" tab under JSP/Servlet (at least
in JBuilder 5).

Re: struts with Jbuilder6

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>