Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Mandy Warren <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/17 22:35:57 UTC

Local transport testing of jax ws services

Hi

I have been using local transport for testing of my rest services very happily by making use of the WebClient class. Here I can specify the address of the WebClient to be a local:// address.

I am using the JaxWsProxyFactoryBean at the moment for testing my soap services but realise now that this is limited as I can't test things like schema validation. In fact I am not convinced my service interceptors are run at all using this method. I came across the jax-ws dispatch Apis but these only seem to work with http not local transport.

Are there any other options?

Many thanks
Mandy

Sent from a mobile device

RE: Local transport testing of jax ws services

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
Also I would recommend if you really want to properly test http based
services that you just create http based service end points using a free
port. There is a class in cxf that does this already for services and in
that way you ensure you are testing closer to your production situation.

The test case mentioned I think does this so its a good example

Sent from my Android phone

Posted by Andrei Shakirin <as...@talend.com>.
Hi Mandy,