Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net> on 2007/01/03 18:30:51 UTC

is anyone running/posting 10.2 head of branch tests?

I think I checked all the links from from the derby pages:
http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_tests.html

I was just looking for some head of branch (rather than the
official release) test results, and
was wondering if they are being run but pointers have not
been updated?

/mikem

Re: is anyone running/posting 10.2 head of branch tests?

Posted by Ole Solberg <Ol...@Sun.COM>.
Tinderbox test report is now available in
http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/tinderbox_10.2_16/jvm1.6/testing/Limited/index.html

--
Ole Solberg, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway

Re: is anyone running/posting 10.2 head of branch tests?

Posted by Ole Solberg <Ol...@Sun.COM>.

Posted by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net>.

Posted by Henri van de Scheur - Sun Norway <He...@Sun.COM>.