Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Fares Oueslati <ou...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/06 15:54:31 UTC

Mistake in official documentation ?

Hello,

While going through the official docs
https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/#messageformat

If I'm not wrong, I believe there is a mismatch between description of a
segment and the diagram illustrating the concept.

I pointed out the issue in the attached screenshot.

Didn't really know where to ask about this, so sorry if it's not the
appropriate place.

Regards,
Fares

Re: Mistake in official documentation ?