Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org> on 2013/03/27 19:40:58 UTC

Fwd: Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations for GSoC 2013

Last 48 hours to deadline, I suggest to verify with Apache that everything
has been comited and avoid dropping the ball.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 27/03/2013 Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> Last 48 hours to deadline, I suggest to verify with Apache that everything
> has been comited and avoid dropping the ball.

I confirm this is being handled at the Apache Software Foundation level.
See http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@community.apache.org/

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Fwd: Now Accepting Applications for Mentoring Organizations for GSoC 2013

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.