Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ravindra Adireddy <ad...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/29 05:58:09 UTC

[trinidad] Custom model

Hi all,

         Is it possible to use custom model with trinidad table(a model
which extends SortableModel or CollectionModel), is yes please tell me how
can i archive it.

Thanks
Ravi

--
Thanks and Regards
Ravindra Adireddy

Re: [trinidad] Custom model

Posted by Ravindra Adireddy <ad...@gmail.com>.
Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your reply, it helped me a lot. I am facing one serious problem
if i use request scope. The custom model instance should be created only
once, if i use request scope it is creating the instance of my custom model
for every request, is there any solution for this??

Thanks
ravi

--
Thanks and Regards