Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by "Zitony, Eyal" <ey...@hp.com> on 2014/11/19 14:02:41 UTC

Managing Jcloud Context

Hi All,

I'm using Jcloud in order to access HP Helion object store.
I have a Java application running on a tomcat server.
In order to work efficiently with the Jcloud, I'm thinking if it will make sense to hold an instance of a BlobStore or a BlobStoreContext as a Bean member? The motivation is to reduce the need to perform the initialization and the authentication upon each call.

Do you guys think that this is a correct approach? I have some concerns, for example, will the Jcloud context be aware if the authentication token has been revoked and re authentication is required?

Thanks

Eyal

RE: Managing Jcloud Context

Posted by "Zitony, Eyal" <ey...@hp.com>.