Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by sarath chandra Reddy <js...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/16 23:20:54 UTC

Need information regarding cTakes changes

Hi,

I am doing a research work on cTakes . I request the developers working on
the development of cTakes project to answer the following questions.
Connect me with the right persons.

-->I need three major possible improvements  to the cTakes current design
-->Also three new features that can be added to the current cTakes project

I am waiting for your responses. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Chandu

RE: Need information regarding cTakes changes

Posted by "Finan, Sean" <Se...@childrens.harvard.edu>.
Hi Chandu,
For your note #2:
> 2)Any new features that can be added to current version of cTakes
> project to make it more useful.
You can always check (or add to) the Jira "future enhancement" page at:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES/fixforversion/12323040/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:version-summary-panel

Sean

Posted by "Miller, Timothy" <Ti...@childrens.harvard.edu>.

Posted by sarath chandra Reddy <js...@gmail.com>.