Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2019/10/27 05:24:20 UTC

[DISCUSS] I want to be the release manager for Apache APISIX 0.9 RC-1

hello, committers,
APISIX released version monthly before joining Apache incubtor, so I want
to keep this tradition.

I know that the first version after joining the incubator will be encounter
many challenges, so I think we should release early. I released APISIX from
version 0.5 to 0.8, so I want to be the release manager for Apache APISIX
0.9 RC-1.

Any suggestions are welcome, and you are welcome to join the release work.

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: [DISCUSS] I want to be the release manager for Apache APISIX 0.9 RC-1

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
Many thanks :)

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于 2019年10月29日周二 03:29写道:

Posted by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org>.
yes, you can take a look at release management[1] and incubator releases[2].
And you can learn from other Apache incubator projects from mail list and
website,
for example the Release Guide of shardingsphere[3].

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html
[2] https://incubator.apache.org/policy/incubation.html#releases
[3] https://shardingsphere.apache.org/community/en/contribute/release/

Thanks,