Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Anshul Yadav <an...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/23 15:05:54 UTC

Commercial Use of Apache PDFBox

Hi,

Me and my team developing a web portal and we want to use Apache PDFBox for
PDF document generation. We were wondering about its commercial usage. Can
we use it for free in our web portal or do we need to pay for the license?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Yadav

Re: Commercial Use of Apache PDFBox

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 23.04.2021 um 17:05 schrieb Anshul Yadav:
> Hi,
>
> Me and my team developing a web portal and we want to use Apache PDFBox for
> PDF document generation. We were wondering about its commercial usage. Can
> we use it for free in our web portal or do we need to pay for the license?

Yes + no, please read the license text:

https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0